₱ 5 000 – 300 000
6 – 32 months
Тerm of Рayment
1.75% per day Interest
✅ Fast, Secure and Easy
✅ Transparent Costs
✅ 24/7 Customer Online Service
✅ Individual Аpproach
🕘 Approval a Few Minute
💳 In The Bank Account
HOW IT WORKS
I remember a time when working abroad meant having to wait 2 years, for your holiday back to the Philippines – so you could process papers, bills, etc.
But we’ve changed that. Borrowing a OFW Loan is now easier for you than what it has EVER been before. No matter what country you’re in – you can apply for your OFW Loan right here, right now.
OFWLoan.ph is the OFW Loan hub for Filipinos working abroad, who want to get a loan back home in the Philippines. TAP or CLICK any of the APPLY buttons to quickly complete your loan details!
HOW TO GET A LOAN?
You can get an urgent loan online at OFWLoan with a loan amount of ₱ 5,000 to 300 000 from 90 to 365 days with an interest rate of 1.75% per month.
WHAT IS NECESSARY TO GET A LOAN?
- You must be 21 to 59 years old at the time of your application. This is mainly for lenders. This will show your lender that you’re capable to work and pay off the loans.
- You must have proof that you’ve been working overseas for at least two years. This proves your stable income.
- Full Application form with your latest photo and signature
- Proof of Employment such as a pay slip or employment contract. These must be validated by the Philippine Embassy or Consul.
- Valid Philippine passport.
- Photocopy of your working visa
- Photocopy of government-issued ids such as driver’s license, TIN, SSS, or Voter’s.
- Billing statement of either electricity, water, credit, and phone bills to show proof of residency locally.
- Co-borrowers should also have proof of fixed income in the form of a certificate of employment or pay slip. If you own a business, business permits can be used as well. Co-borrowers will also need to bring two valid IDs and proof of billing.
REQUIREMENTS TO THE BORROWER
- 21 years old or older;
- Must be employed as OFW.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT LENDING
They operate a secure and encrypted website and service. They are much more safe than some of our competitors that they’ve seen.
Like normal loan products in the Philippines, OFW loan applicants are required to submit a number of documents that will prove their identity, employment, and compensation. To help you make your application much more convenient, here are the most common documentary requirements lenders ask from OFWs:
- At least two valid IDs (including OFW-related IDs like OWWA ID, Seaman’s Book, Philippine passport)
- Consularized certificate of employment
- Copy of visa
- POEA overseas employment certificate
- Plane ticket and flight details
- Proof of remittance
- Proof of billing
- Proof of residency
- For seafarers, the latest crew contract
Depending on the sufficiency of your documents, lenders might require you to send additional ones to increase your chances of approval. Just make sure you have everything you need on hand to avoid the pains of application.
Before you even think about gathering your documents, you need to check first if you’re eligible to apply for OFW loans. Make a checkbox of the following and see if you will get every one of them:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must not exceed 60 (in some cases 70) years old when the loan reaches it maturity
- Must have an income of between 40,000 PHP and 50,000 PHP
- Must be employed stably for at least two to three years
- Must have an immediate family in the Philippines who will serve as the co-borrower
A representative example: Loan amount 10 000 PHP borrowed and fully repaid after 6 months of using the loan. Total amount payable = 22 600 PHP. The fee would be 12 600 PHP.
Select a loan offer option you like best
Аpply for a loan online and get money in the bank account
Address: 271 Tandang Sora Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Email: support @ ofwloan. ph