₱ 50 000 – 1 000 000
12 – 36 months
Тerm of Рayment
1.3 % Interest
✅ Fast, Secure and Easy
✅ Transparent Costs
✅ 24/7 Customer Online Service
✅ Individual Аpproach
🕘 Approval a Few Minutes
💳 In The Bank Account
HOW IT WORKS
Maybank Philippines Incorporated (MPI) started operation in November 1997 as a full-service commercial bank licensed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Central Bank of the Philippines). In August 2000, Maybank successfully acquired up to 99.96% of MPI to become the first foreign bank to have almost 100% ownership stake in a Philippine commercial bank under the new Philippine banking law.
Maybank Philippines has an extensive network of 73 branches which are strategically located in key cities nationwide. There are a total of 29 branches in Metro Manila, the capital of the Philippines, and 44 branches in the provinces of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. These branches provide a wide range of financial products and services to meet the needs of the retail and business segments. MPI is also involved in treasury operations, with an emphasis on money market operations and foreign exchange trading, as well as trust services.
HOW TO GET A LOAN?
You can get an urgent loan online at Maybank with a loan amount of P 50 000 to 1 000 000 from 365 to 1095 days with an interest rate of 1.3% per day.
REQUIREMENTS TO THE BORROWER
- You should be a Filipino citizen, at least 23 years old but not older than 65 years old when your loan matures
- Your home address or business address should be within any of the bank’s service regions
- You should have the following contact numbers: home landline, office or business landline and a mobile number
- If you’re employed, you should be with your current employer for at least 2 years and earning a minimum basic salary of P 25 000. Your employer/company should be one of the Top 7 000 companies in the Philippines
- If you’re a Professional or Self-employed you should have been in the same profession or the same business for at least 5 years. As a business owner, your business should have been operational for the past 5 years with at least 2 continuous year with profitable operations with an average monthly income of P200,000
A representative example: Loan amount 50 000 PHP borrowed and fully repaid after 12 months. Php 2,000 processing fee. Total amount payable = 59 800 PHP. The fee would be 7 800 PHP.
Select a loan offer option you like best
Аpply for a loan online and get money in the bank account
Maybank Philippines Incorporated (Head Office)
Maybank Corporate Center
Address: 7th Avenue corner 28th Street
Bonifacio High Street Central
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Metro Manila 1634 Philippines
Phone: +632 8588 3777