₱ 10 000 – 1 000 000
3 – 36 months
Тerm of Рayment
25,58% Effective Rate/Annum Interest
✅ Fast, Secure and Easy
✅ Transparent Costs
✅ 24/7 Customer Online Service
✅ Individual Аpproach
🕘 Approval a Few Minutes
💳 In The Bank Account
HOW TO APPLY
BDO is a full-service universal bank in the Philippines. It provides a complete array of industry-leading products and services including Lending (corporate and consumer), Deposit-taking, Foreign Exchange, Brokering, Trust and Investments, Credit Cards, Corporate Cash Management and Remittances in the Philippines. Through its local subsidiaries, the Bank offers Investment Banking, Private Banking, Leasing and Finance, Rural Banking, Life Insurance, Insurance Brokerage and Stock Brokerage services.
HOW TO GET A LOAN?
You can get an urgent loan online at BDO with a loan amount of P 10 000 to 1 000 000 from 3 to 36 months with an interest rate of 25.58 %.
WHAT IS NECESSARY TO GET A LOAN?
- Photocopy of at least two (2) valid photo-bearing identification documents, front and back, issued and signed by an official authority.
- Proof of Income for Salaried Employees=
- Proof of Income for Self-Employed/Professionals=
REQUIREMENTS TO THE BORROWER
• Must be 21 years old at time of application but not more than 70 years old upon loan maturity
• Applicant must be a Filipino citizen or a foreigner who is a resident of the Philippines
• Minimum Gross Fixed Annual Income Requirement:
◦ P180,000 for Salaried Employees
◦ P400,000 for Self-Employed / Professionals
• Regular employee or self-employed with business operating at least two (2) years
• One (1) landline number in either residence or place of work, or mobile number (postpaid or prepaid)
• Residence or office address must be within any area where a BDO branch is located
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT LENDING
Minimum amount that you can borrow is Php 10,000.00 and maximum is Php 1,000,000.00. Loan amount is subject to bank approval and will be based on the income documents submitted.
You may choose to pay the loan from 6, 12,18, 24, 36 months loan term.
Visit any BDO Branch near you.
Payment can be done via Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) or Over-the-Counter (OTC) at any BDO Branch nationwide.
Yes, subject to fees and charges. See table of fees and charges above.
Yes, as long as your existing Personal Loan has been paid for 6 months and is in good credit handling.
A representative example: Loan amount 50 000 PHP borrowed and fully repaid after 12 months. Php 2,000 processing fee. Total amount payable = 59 800 PHP. The fee would be 7 800 PHP.
Select a loan offer option you like best
Аpply for a loan online and get money in the bank account
Company BDO Unibank, Inc.
Address: 7899 Makati Ave, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila